The following services at the University of Toronto provide key support on study skills, admissions letters, job applications, research skills, and more.
- Consellors at the Academic Success Centre offers workshops on general study skills. All U of T students may attend. No Registration is required. Meet with a Learning Strategist for one-to-one individualized support during our drop-in hours, or by booking an appointment. The Academic Success Centre is located at 214 College Street on the main floor of the Koffler Student Services Centre.
- Attend workshops or meet with a Career Educator at the Career Centre for help with job search, cvs, letters of admissions, and more. You may also consult with a Career Educator at the following locations: Architecture, Chestnut Residence, Faculty of Music, Innis College, Kinesiology and Physical Education, New College, School of Graduate Students (grad room), St. Michael’s College, Trinity College, University College, Victoria College, and Woodsworth College.
- Students at UTSC can visit Academic Advising & Career Centre and students at UTM can visit UTM's Career Centre for support on careers.
- The Accessibility Program is now located at 455 Spadina Avenue, Suite 400, and at offices on the Scarborough and Mississauga campuses. If you are registered with this office, you may be eligible to work with specialized counsellors and facilities.
- The University of Toronto Libraries offer a series of drop-in classes and online tutorials to help you improve your library and internet skills. Learn how to search for books using the new U of T Catalogue, and to find journal articles both in print and online.