You are eligible to work with the writing centre at the college or campus where you're registered. If you take a college-program course (the ones labelled INI, NEW, SMC, TRN, UNI, or VIC), you may also take assignments from that course to the college writing centre. Here is the contact information:
- Innis College Writing Centre, Innis College Room 322; book appointments online.
- New College Writing Centre, Wilson Hall, Rooms 2045 and 2047; book appointments online.
- St. Michael's Research and Academic Skills Centre, Room 231, John M. Kelly Library; book appointments online.
- Trinity College Writing Centre, Larkin Building, Room 302; book appointments online.
- University College Writing Centre, Laidlaw Library, Rooms 214, 216, and 218; book appointments online.
- Victoria College Writing Centre, Northrop Frye Hall 103, Room A and Room B; book appointments online.
- Woodsworth College Academic Writing Centre, Woodsworth Room 214; book appointments online.
If you are taking a course in French or Philosophy, you may be eligible to work with a specialized writing centre. Call the Department of French at 416 926-2302 for information about its services for this academic year. The Philosophy Essay Clinic is now at 170 St. George St. Call 416 978-3314 to make an appointment.
Find out about Writing Plus, the free group workshops given by the downtown college writing centres, or check announcements on our News page for other skills sessions on campus.